Thursday, January 26, 2012

Freshman Fifteen

Sorry for the lack of blogging.. I started a new job as an assistant kindergarten teacher & I'm taking college classes 4 nights a week so I've been swamped with papers & such. I've been running on 4-5 hours of sleep a night. I now understand the term freshman fifteen because I feel so unhealthy & I've been eating none stop. My skins all broken out & I've got bags under my eye bags. Here are some random pictures from my week. I went on a field trip to learn how to make Okinawa soba..it's easy to say I'm 100% CONTENT with buying my soba at the super market.  The rest is bomb ass cheeseburger flavored macaroni that my mom made me, lab reports, strawberry snacks for lunch time with the kinders, drawings by my students, toys from a in class activity, banana pudding my teacher made for the class... DELICIOUS, & some much needed snuggle time with my baby boy. 
Soon I'll be posting pix from my trip to back home to Hawaii. Once I can find a moment to do so!!!
Hope everyone is swell!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, congratulations on your new job! :D Keep up the hard work; you're doing an awesome job at it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx so much Alyssa I appreciate it :D I will tryyyy. This week was def a struggle :P

    ReplyDelete