Monday, January 30, 2012

Terminal 1

A few weeks ago I went back to Hawaii for a visit. I grew up there & I had a few things I needed to do there & I also wanted to see my homies. I ended up in Terminal 1 of Tokyo Narita Airport all day long waiting for my plane. Although it was freezing, I went outside to watch the planes take off. The cool thing about Narita is that there are so many different types of people from all over the world & the people watching is so much fun. I saw so many gorgeous, fashionable people I was in awe. It makes me want to step up my game. :p Also the thing that amazes me about Japanese people is that they will be lugging around a suitcase & two babies but still wear heels at the airport or anywhere for that matter. If it was me I'd be like helllllnawww haha! Sneakers all the way. But that is just me I suppose. I also bought a cute little mini brownie at one of the shops. I can't resist sweets with cute packaging. 




3 comments:

  1. Your hello kitty luggage is cute! I would love to visit Hawaii one day!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love traveling barb :D
    not being on the airplane forever but being everywhere :p

    & thank you dailee dose! i love my luggage too although i have to stuff everything into it because it is fairly small. hawaii is a good place to visit but i wouldnt live there again.

    <3

    ReplyDelete