Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's That Time of the Year Again...

It's that time of the year again... when my favorite cookies are on sale! I love Girl Scout Cookies. I was a Brownie myself & my mom went through all that bull crap helping me get all of my badges. I have to say I appreciate the parents who put that extra effort into their children's learning & activities & am always ready to buy some cookies when I see those girls working hard to sell sell sell! Plus these cookies are the shiiiii--- !! I also found this Lipsmacker Girl Scout Cookie lipbalm & gloss set & couldn't resist buying it. They had a whole bunch of other cookie flavors that I hope to try in the near future. Yum!

4 comments:

  1. We used to sell those door to door! Ima wa mou katte taberu hou dane haha. Demo GSC wa oishi yo ne ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are ^.^ makes me so fat.. T.T

    ReplyDelete