Saturday, July 7, 2012

Free Moments in Okinawa

I have been so busy with work & college that I have neglected this blog completely. But soon I will be taking a vacation to Chicago & there will be many blog posts to come. I am so excited. Here are some random pictures of my life in Okinawa from the past month or two. Lately I have been so busy that when I have a moment of freedom I walk my dogs by the beach, drink wine, play video games & eat yummy foods. Haven't been out on the town too much. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh.. I want to go to Okinawa:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okinawa looks sooo beautiful, and so different of the rest of Japan!
    I definitely want to visit the beautiful beaches of okinawa!!
    gambatte at your work and study!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Barb!
    & yes it is beautiful. A nice vacation spot. You should definitely come! I'd show you around!
    <3

    ReplyDelete