Tuesday, March 19, 2013

9 Likings of March

LIFE UPDATE: Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been burnt out from college & work. I just haven't had much time to myself, but I'm currently trying to fix that. I quit a crappy job I was working, am taking less classes, & am trying to get healthy again. I am going to start blogging regularly again. There will be posts on diet, fashion, travels, beauty, food, gaming, books, etc. 
HERE ARE MY CURRENT 9 LIKINGS OF MARCH: (from left to right)

1. Palm Trees. Spring is here & Summer is becoming nearer & nearer. I'm excited for my island life to start feeling tropical again & ready to say bye bye to crummy weather!

2. Iggy Azalea the Aussie rapper. I've been a fan for a while but I've been listening to her more & more lately. She just gets me pumped, especially when I'm up in the gym & she just came out with her new single as well. :-)

3. Tulips. In general I love flowers but since they are becoming in season I have been seeing them around often & have been wanting to get some for my room. This picture is a random pic from tumblr but I can't wait to get my own bouquet to brighten my day.

4. Pin Up. I'm a retro/vintage lover & I love mixing pin-up girl fashion with modern day fashion. Also I'm not really into stick thin figures. I'm all about embracing my curves! ;-)

5. Call of Duty: World at War. I know it's old but I never finished it. I'm trying to get back into gaming now that I have more relaxation time & I've been playing this. It's a decent way to let out my pent up anger. 

6. Claws. I love claws. I don't get my nails done anymore because it's just too expensive & I'm only working part time right now. However I've been trying to shape my real nails into claws the best I can. I love these nails that I found on tumblr because not only are they claws but they're OVOXO. I'm a huge fan of the Weeknd & Drake. 

7. Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries. I'm watching season two of the series right now & omg he is so bad & sexy! 

8. Kindle Paperwhite. My Pa just bought me a kindle since he wants me to be an avid reader. Reading  has always been a huge part of life & since I travel often this is just a lighter way for me to take stories with me all over the world. I'll always love the musty smell of library books & continue to check out books though! 

9. Michael Kors. I am a huge fan of Michael Kors because he's a great fashion designer & his pieces are gorgeous yet affordable. I recently bought myself a new wallet & wristlet as you can see & I love them so much. As you can see I have an animal print addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment