Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lotte World Theme Park

In the evening after adventuring in Myeong-Dong, my mother & I went to the Lotte World theme park which was right by our hotel. Unfortunately I forgot to bring motion sickness pills on this trip so it wasn't as enjoyable as I would have liked but for the most part it was fun. It's rare that my mom will go on rides with me so that was something special. We also went on this really sketchy ride called the Gyro Drop. I've been on a roller coasters since the moment I was tall enough to ride them so I've never been afraid off them or any other type of ride, however this one scared the crap out of me because at the top it started making a really crazy shaking noise. On top of that there wasn't even a belt, there was just this shield that clipped into the seat. It only dropped once too so it felt like I was going to go crashing into the ground. It was definitely an experience! All in all it was really great bonding experience for my mom & I. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks like so much fun. I've been on something like the Gyro Dip though and it's NOT fun, haha. Always feels like you've left your stomach behind. I do love rollercoasters but these kinds of rides just feel weird!
    Hope you didn't get too sick :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the stomach dropping feeling sucks but I do love a good adrenaline rush hehe.
    & Thanx you I was alright, after the park I just ate & went to sleep so I ended up okay!

    ReplyDelete