Sunday, August 28, 2011

Eyelash Perm

This past week I have been working on some beautification. I got my eyebrows done for the first time & I also got an eyelash perm for the first time. I had no idea what an eyelash perm was until the day before I got one. For those who don't know it is a perm on your eyelashes (duh right) that makes your eyelashes curly so you don't have to use a curler as often. It lasts from about a month to three months. It's actually been really useful & has made my natural face a lot more beareable to look at. I was worried all of this fiddling with my face would result in some facial mishap but I'm actually really happy I did it. All this girlie stuff is pretty fun!! 



1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of an eyelash perm. O.o I definitely see how much more curled your lashes look afterwards. :O That's rather impressive-looking. O.o

    ReplyDelete